<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Friday, December 30, 2005


28 December 2005; 11.45pm.


Just came back after happily celebrating a very memorable day with Dear dear worx. this morning I went to Eric house with Carol and Man Chui to do Marketing project. Then afternoon about 4pm went to meet Dear dear at Ang Mo Kio MRT station to go out and celebrate our anniversary. We went to Takashimaya to shop for precious moment figurines and then to Esprit. Actually wanted to go in see see look look de. But I end up buying a t-shirt which cost $39.90. So expensive nehz. (T.T) But never mind lahz. I like that shirt can already. *gRiNz* Then after buying that shirt, we went to Cineleisure to watch "Wallace and Gromit: The curse of were-rabbit". That show very cute lorz. Very funny also. I heard they spend few years to film this movie nehz. Because "they" are made of clay mahz. Mould one, then take a shot. Mould another one then take a new shot again. That's why take such a long time to film. *tHuMpS uP*

Then after the movie, we went to More Than Words- a shop in Cineleisure. Dear dear bought me a very very very big de My Melody soft toy nehz. Very big and cute lorz. I love it real lots nehz. (^_^) Before we watched movie, when we walked past More Than Words, I saw the big big My melody, I can't keep my eyes off it lorz. In my view and my sight, only got the big big and very cute de My Melody worx. Dear dear knew that I love it alot, thus after the movie, he went to buy for me. Dear dear... *MuAcKz* I am so happy lorz. Happy until I don't know what words can I used to describe my happiness nehz. *LOLx*

Night we went to Esplanade to join Dear dear's mother and sister. Dear dear's sister want to go take photos with the Merlion mahz. That's why we go there lorz. Poor Dear dear... He help me carry the big big My Melody from Cineleisure to Esplanade lorz. So many look at him as he walk. *LoLx* Got some girls even envy me for having such a sweet boyfriend worx. (^_~) Dear dear really treat me very nice lorz. Haas... After taking photos, Dear dear's sister and me were feeling abit hungry, thus we went to the "hawker street" beside the DXO to eat. Guess what?!? We saw Project Superstar de Silver at there eating worx. But I don't craze after her de.

Hmmm... Afterall, I have a great day today. Dear dear was really very sweet. He carried My Melody all the way from Cineleisure to Raffles City to Esplanade to my house. *ThUmPs Up* Dear dear... Thanks for today! Whenever I hug the My Melody, I will recall you hugging me. Whenever I saw the pocket watch which you gave me as christmas present, I will remember what you siad to me and will wonder how are you getting along in the camp de. Dear, I love you!!! *mUaCkZ* (^_^)

Abit bit out of shape lahz. But horz... I scare that I will diritied it mahz. Therefore, I don't want to unwrap the wrapper. Heys... Original de okies? Form Sanrio de horz.



1:15 AM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com